Participating in iktva
iktva is now an integral part of Saudi Aramco procurement; therefore, participation is required for doing business with Saudi Aramco.
What do I need to do to participate in iktva?
iktva participation is a 2-step approach:
- iktva baseline: using the iktva survey, we measure and identify your company’s current iktva score.
- Action plan: once the baseline has been identified, your company and Saudi Aramco can work together to develop a 5-year iktva action plan to improve your iktva ratio.
To identify the iktva baseline
- Download the iktva package that includes the iktva survey and other supporting documents from the download page
- Complete the survey and get it certified by one of the approved audit firms.
- Once your survey is certified by the audit firm, submit all certified documents via the iktva Survey Submission form on the website.
*You may send us a copy of the survey while it is being reviewed by the auditors for our initial review.
Developing an iktva action plan
Now that you have a certified iktva, use the current iktva score as a starting point for your 5-year iktva action plan; utilizing the available guide, you will find that you have collected a tremendous amount of valuable data. You must take this information and present it in a way that tells a detailed story of how you plan to achieve the desired goals set forth in the IKTVA program.